Friday, September 5, 2014

Back - with content

So after a couple weeks of PC down time and slowly reinstalling everything after a mother board explosion, I've gotten back to work on all that needs to be done.

Recently BBBen released sneak peaks of a couple characters for Pervert Action Legacy and told me I could do the same. Since he has released this one on his site, I figured id mirror it here for you folks to look at. So allow me to introduce you to Fumi and leave you with a promise of more to follow.


BBBen has released a sister site to his on Tumblr and updates for his stuff can be found there. To see further info on this character and others, check out this link:
 

7 comments:

  1. Admiring this picture again and I noticed something about her left hand. Is there a sexy slit in her skirt? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the arm might be clipping through the skirt, you're right. This is just a promo shot, though, so that won't be a problem for the pictures in game.

      Delete
    2. Okay, just thinking maybe she had a sneaky fun "pocket". XD

      Delete
    3. She was actually posed for a nude shot but I was mean and ordered that she keep her clothes on, at least for now.

      Delete
    4. :D BBBen is such a meanie. She just wants to be free of clothing!

      Delete
    5. wish Id noticed it lol but To be fair the promo was whipped up quick when BBBen started publishing pics I got caught without anything to give him for it. Ill take more care with future preview pics. At least I know you were paying attention to the pic :D

      Delete
  2. This model is incredible!

    ReplyDelete